10 MONTHS
10 MONTHS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 9 300 XP

14b22d46a72bf8fce9c042adbdf83b93.jpg

[fantasy] The Beauty and his Beast by Willow Wnters | 577.88 KB

Title: The Beast & His Beauty
Author: Willow Winters​

Description:
They don't go to the brick wall. No one in the village does. Ever since I was a little girl, everyone has warned me not to go or even to look at it. And if you happen to find yourself close to the wall, run as fast and as far away as you can. The magic from the beast creeps beyond the wall, but not by much.
No one who values their life approaches the enchanted area, let alone searches out the gate. Everyone is sure not to provoke the enchanted area. Those who do, don't come back to tell their tales.
The magic is dark. And it's all from the beast.
FOR THE LAST 19 YEARS OF MY LIFE, I've heard the tales and been warned to stay away. The thing is though, I'm not a very good listener. I got lost in the magic. He scented me. He claimed me with a bite on my neck. And I ran.
Quickly and with a new terror racing in my heart.
I swore I would never return. I would not trust the magic and allow it to entrance me again. I would not risk being caught in the hands of the Beast again.
But that was months ago and I miss the magic. Not only that, but I dream of the beast. It's not a dream I'd admit to out loud, but it's a dream I'd like to see come true.

Review
"W Winters crafts a compelling tale of forbidden attraction , where danger and desire walk hand in hand." - Alecia Taylor, only1leesh
"Once upon a time there was a new mother who decided to try her hand at writing a romance novel. Years later and book after book released this phenomenal author delivers another story that is unforgettable. " - it.sgottabethebooks
"I absolutely adored this unique, enchanting, spicy retelling of Beauty and the Beast and if you're a fan of fairytales and retellings with a dark twists, then you're going to love this one. It was absolutely enchanting and captivating. I highly recommend you give this one a read." - Asha Maree
"Beauty and the Beast is by far my favorite fairytale/retelling, and Willow Winters de-livered! " - Ali | flippin_and_sippin_mn
"This SPICY retelling his H O T T !" - Stacy H.
"It's so dirty, I absolutely love it!" - Julie Workman-Bookaholic Sisters Blog
"This is a STEAMY...and I mean H O T T retelling of a certain fairytale that will have you fanning yourself." - MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
"A remarkably dark and sensual retelling of Beauty and The Beast!!" - Donna reads Romance
"Willow Winters has a way with words and she's done it yet again!...
A retelling of BATB and it had me glued to my screen!" - Laura Reads Too Much
"This was such a fun, fast paced retell of my all time favorite story! We get the base plot of our classic story but with such a spicy, magical twist!" - Nat
"Beauty and the Beast is a story I'll never get tired of, and Willow Winters totally nailed it with The Beast & His Beauty. This dark and sensual twist on the classic tale is everything I could have hoped forAmbers Book Nest
"This retelling of Beauty and the Beast is simply phenomenal. I am truly at a loss for words to describe how enthralling, how intoxicating and gripping I thought the story was." - Andrea
"I would definitely recommend this one if you are looking for a spicy Beauty & The Beast retelling!" - Amber Verbaenen
"This spicy retelling was just that, spicy! Willow always seems to deliver in that category and I definitely wasn't disappointed." - Jenna Crumpton
"I freaking LOVED this version a whole lot. The spice, the writing & the flow of words will have you hooked right of the first page. I for sure was." - nicoles_book_corner
"If you love Beauty and the Beast and wished there was some spice then this is perfect for you!" - Jessica K
" This is a real refreshing take on the classic children's tale of Beauty And The Beast with an adult upgrade along with an infusion of magic." - Lita Thomas
" Willow Winters has taken a 'tale as old as time' and put a unique spin on it. You have a little bit spicy, a little bit true to the original, and a little bit magical all rolled into one." - Lager Lefse Book Blog
"Wow! I absolutely loved this book. Amazing characters and wonderful plot. Very beautifully written and easy to read." - Kamila Mykhailiuk
"First of all, I love Beauty and the Beast. I seek out retellings of the story. This one, though? This may have been one of the spiciest I've read. And I'm not mad about that. " - Coffeenbooks

DOWNLOAD:

Members

Threads

Back