Gamification - How to Host a FinOps Hackathon

DownGX

10 MONTHS
10 MONTHS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 2 10 XP
fc5b6a6b8c8ad0ed0df35fcf3d97e279.webp

Free Download Gamification - How to Host a FinOps Hackathon: Proven to unlock cloud savings and build a FinOps culture by Brian McCumber
English | February 3, 2024 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0CTYRZTMQ | 103 pages | EPUB | 1.67 Mb
In 5 weeks, Brian McCumber successfully led a Global FinOps Hackathon, from concept to delivery, for an enterprise company with an annual cloud spend over $40 million dollars.

The results for cloud cost optimization and building a culture for FinOps were nothing short of amazing.
This book is not theory.
The content in this book is proven, with my real-life experience leading FinOps for an enterprise.
In this book, you will receive Brian's proven method and lessons learned, soyou can host your own FinOps Hackathon successfully and look like a hero doing it!
This book is a proven comprehensive guide to planning, executing, and capitalizing on FinOps Hackathons, an innovative strategy that can unlock significant cloud savings while fostering a culture of financial accountability and collaboration.
Inside, You'll Discover:The Art of Planning a FinOps Hackathon: Step-by-step guidance on organizing a successful event. Learn how to setup a FinOps Hackathon.Insights on Maximizing Cloud Savings: Real-life case study and strategies that emerged, showcasing how you can implement cloud cost optimizations.Building a Sustainable FinOps Culture: A catalyst for lasting change, embedding FinOps principles into the fabric of your organization.In this book, I'll take you through the journey of this groundbreaking hackathon, from inception to execution. It's a blueprint, a testament to the power of gamification in fostering FinOps adoption and awareness.
Part 1: Planning the FinOps Hackathon
Here, I'll share the strategies behind assembling a diverse support team, enlisting company leaders as judges, and orchestrating a global event. This section is about laying the groundwork for success, a critical phase where vision starts to take shape.
Part 2: Preparing for the FinOps Hackathon
Preparation is key. I'll delve into how we engaged participants across the globe, developed educational material that was as inspiring as it was informative, and set the stage for a fair and exciting competition.
Part 3: Running the FinOps Hackathon Event
The heart of the story lies here. I'll take you through the excitement and challenges of the hackathon day itself, from the global kickoff to the coordination of in-person and remote logistics, culminating in the presentations to the judges.
Part 4: FinOps Hackathon Awards and Recognition
The climax of our story is the recognition of the winning teams. This isn't just about celebrating victory; it's about reflecting on the lessons learned and the impact of the event on the company's FinOps culture.
This book is my journey, but it's also a guide for you. Whether you're a FinOps practitioner, a business leader, or someone fascinated by the intersection of finance and technology, there's a wealth of insight waiting for you.
It's about understanding that at the core of financial operations in the cloud era, lies not just strategy and technology, but also the human spirit of innovation and competition.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
xlyg8.rar.html
TakeFile
xlyg8.rar.html
Fikper
xlyg8.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's signature

Members

Threads

Back