Global White Supremacy Anti-Blackness and the University as Colonizer

OneDDL

1 YEARS
1 YEARS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 8 285 XP
baf67ba7a3cf2103c71963ac73bcda77.jpeg

Free Download Global White Supremacy: Anti-Blackness and the University as Colonizer by Christopher S. Collins, Christopher B. Newman, Alexander Jun
English | May 12, 2023 | ISBN: 1978831854 | 174 pages | PDF | 13 Mb
Knowledge is more expansive than the boundaries of the Western university model and its claim to be the dominant-or only-rigorous house of knowledge. In the former colonies of Europe (e.g., South Africa, Brazil, and Oceania), the curriculum, statues, architectures, and other aspects of the university demonstrate the way in which it is a fixture in empire maintenance. The trajectory of global White supremacy is deeply historical and contemporary-it is a global, transnational, and imperial phenomenon. White supremacy is sustained through the construction of inferiority and anti-Blackness. The context, history, and perspective offered by Collins, Newman, and Jun should serve as an introduction to the disruption of the ways in which university and academic dispositions have and continue to serve as sites of colonial and White supremacist preservation-as well as sites of resistance.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
i6ndk.rar.rar.html
NitroFlare
i6ndk.rar.rar
Uploadgig
i6ndk.rar.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Members

Threads

Back