Grounded Architecture Redefining IT Architecture Practice in the Digital Enterprise

OneDDL

1 YEARS
1 YEARS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 8 285 XP
142387cf27597bf56dce44758dfd6c7d.jpeg

Free Download Grounded Architecture: Redefining IT Architecture Practice in the Digital Enterprise by Željko Obrenović
English | July 29, 2023 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0CD5WRVGL | 315 pages | PDF, EPUB | 57 Mb
This book shares my approach to running an IT architecture practice in larger organizations based on my experience at AVIV Group, eBay Classifieds, and Adevinta. I call this approach "Grounded Architecture"-architecture with strong foundations and deep roots. Prioritizing people interactions and data over processes and tools, Grounded Architecture aims to connect architecture practice to all organizational parts and levels, serving as an antidote to the "ivory tower" architecture.

The three parts of the book (Structure, Being an Architect, and Doing Architecture) correspond to the aspects of work of Chief Architects or Heads of Architecture that need to set up and run modern IT architecture practices:Create organizational and technical structures to support IT architecture work,Define IT architecture roles and responsibilities, skills, and career paths,Operate effective IT architecture practice in complex multicultural organizations.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

NovaFile
4auql.rar.rar
Rapidgator
4auql.rar.rar.html
NitroFlare
4auql.rar.rar
Uploadgig
4auql.rar.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Members

Threads