Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Electronics, Biomedical Engineering, and Health Informatics ICEBEHI

DownGX

10 MONTHS
10 MONTHS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 2 10 XP
fde71b21c361cc5027dede8afbf6e5e4.webp

Free Download Triwiyanto Triwiyanto, "Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Electronics, Biomedical Engineering, and Health Informatics: ICEBEHI "
English | ISBN: 9811918031 | 2022 | 584 pages | PDF | 16 MB
This book presents high-quality peer-reviewed papers from the International Conference on Electronics, Biomedical Engineering, and Health Informatics (ICEBEHI) 2021 held at Surabaya, Indonesia, virtually. The contents are broadly divided into three parts: (i) electronics, (ii) biomedical engineering, and (iii) health informatics. The major focus is on emerging technologies and their applications in the domain of biomedical engineering. It includes papers based on original theoretical, practical, and experimental simulations, development, applications, measurements, and testing. Featuring the latest advances in the field of biomedical engineering applications, this book serves as a definitive reference resource for researchers, professors, and practitioners interested in exploring advanced techniques in the field of electronics, biomedical engineering, and health informatics. The applications and solutions discussed here provide excellent reference material for future product development.

Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
n9oug.rar.html
TakeFile
n9oug.rar.html
Fikper
n9oug.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's signature

Members

Threads