Watch: Kamran Ghulam, Babar Azam's replacement, SLAPPED by Haris Rauf in shocking viral video

Crystal

3 YEARS
3 YEARS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 1 100 XP
Haris Rauf Slaps Kamran Ghulam

Pakistan National Cricket Team batter Kamran Ghulam stole the limelight after his show with the bat in the ongoing second Test against the England National Cricket Team. The game between the two teams is taking place at the Multan Cricket Stadium in Multan.

Kamran, who replaced Babar Azam in the Pakistan XI for the second Tests, made sure that he made an immediate impact with the bat and set the stage on fire in his debut game for the national team. The right-hander got an opportunity following his consistent run in domestic cricket.

Kamran Ghulam shines on debut for Pakistan​

Kamran has been one of the best batters going in the Pakistan domestic circuit. But due to the presence of Babar Azam in the team, the batter didn't get an opportunity. However, as PCB decided to release Babar from the team, the youngster was handed a debut cap.

Kamran Ghulam made sure that he counted the opportunity as he came up with a magical effort with the bat and was the top performer for his team. He thrived for his team under pressure and on a track, where batting seemed difficult and others struggled to make a major impact.

Kamran slammed a sensational century on his debut for the Pakistan National Cricket Team in Tests. The right-hander ended the drought of hitting a half-century and a century for the team by the No.4 batter and put his team in a solid position in the ongoing game.

Kamran ended with an innings of 118 runs off 224 balls. He also slammed 11 fours and 1 six during his knock. His magnificent effort with the bat saw the Pakistan National Cricket Team posting a total of 366 runs on the board in the first innings.

Kamran Ghulam was slapped by Haris Rauf during PSL 2022​

With Kamran hogging the headlines for his stupendous show with the bat, an old video has gone viral on the internet. In the clip, the young batter can be seen getting slapped by a fast bowler. It happened during the Pakistan Super League when both the players represented Lahore Qalandars.

After Haris Rauf took the wicket, the fast bowler slapped Kamran Ghulam. It appeared to be part of the team celebration as the youngster also laughed and tried to keep things light as they celebrated the wicket.

Here's the video:

Kamran Ghulam was once slapped by Haris Rauf in PSL Match 😯 But Why ??#KamranGhulam #PAKvENG pic.twitter.com/wnOYmVuHNO

— Richard Kettleborough (@RichKettle07) October 15, 2024

It has been frustrating waiting for nearly four years to finally get a chance to play for Pakistan - Kamran Ghulam​

Kamran Ghulam talked about his ton, saying that he waited for the opportunity for four years. He said that he was desperate to do well for the team, and he believed that his years of hard work had finally paid off. Speaking to the media, he explained:

"It has been frustrating waiting for nearly four years to finally get a chance to play for Pakistan. I had so much passion and wanted to do well when I got the chance,"

"I waited patiently as I knew sooner or later I would get my chance. I think years of grinding it out in domestic cricket has given me the temperament and skills to play on all sorts of pitches and all types of bowlers."

Members

Threads

Back