Latest Updates on World Cricket

Crystal

3 YEARS
3 YEARS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 1 100 XP
Gautam Gambhir

Sanjay Bhardwaj, coach of Gautam Gambhir, backed his student to take up the role of India's men's team head coach after the T20 World Cup 2024 in the West Indies and the USA. Sanjay Bhardwaj stated that it would be a great achievement for him to see his student coaching the India national cricket team.

Current head coach Rahul Dravid's tenure will be completed after the ongoing T20 World Cup 2024. The former Indian batter is interested in coaching the national team for a second term. According to the news reports, Gautam Gambhir has emerged as the front-runner to replace Dravid as head of the Indian team.

Last month, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) invited applications for the head coach role on its website. Reports suggested that Gambhir attended a virtual interview with the BCCI’s Cricket Advisory Committee. WV Raman also attended an interview with a very impressive and detailed presentation.

[H2]India Will Surely Win A World Cup - Sanjay Bhardwaj[/H2]
Sanjay Bhardwaj expressed confidence that India will win a World Cup if Gautam Gambhir becomes the head coach for 3-4 years. Sanjay shared his pride in the prospect of his student coaching Team India.

"If Gautam Gambhir will be the coach of the team for 3-4 years, India will surely win a World Cup. It will be a very good feeling if my student coaches Team India," Sanjay told ANI.

Sanjay Bhardwaj is optimistic about India's chances in the World Cup under Rohit Sharma's leadership. Sanjay stated that India will secure the World Cup title after 12 years with an improved bowling attack, especially after the return of Jasprit Bumrah.

"We have been performing very well. Earlier, our bowling attack was not good. But now our bowling attack has also become good with pacers like Jasprit Bumrah. I hope that we will win the World Cup after 12 years," Sanjay added.

The Indian team remains undefeated in the ongoing T20 World Cup. The Rohit Sharma-led team is just one win away from reaching the semi-finals of the marquee event. The Men in Blue are currently at the top of Group 1 in the Super 8 stage after two consecutive victories against Afghanistan and Bangladesh.

Team India defeated Ireland, Pakistan, and the USA in Group A. The Rohit Sharma-led team's last group-stage match against Canada was abandoned due to a wet outfield in Florida. The Indian team defeated the Afghanistan team by 47 runs in their first Super 8 stage match in Barbados on Thursday, June 20.

India continued their unbeaten streak in the tournament by defeating Bangladesh by 50 runs in their second Super 8 match. The inaugural T20 World Cup champions will face Australia in their final Super 8 stage match at the Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium in Gros Islet, St Lucia, on Monday, June 24.

Also read: After taking back to back hat-tricks and forgetting the last one, Pat Cummins says this about Afghanistan's hat-trick

Crystal

3 YEARS
3 YEARS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 1 100 XP
Shakib Al Hasan and Najmul Hossain Shanto

Veteran Bangladesh all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan slammed his own captain, Najmul Hossain Shanto, following the loss against India in the Super 8s of the T20 World Cup 2024. Shakib Al Hasan criticized Najmul Hossain Shanto's decision to field first after winning the toss in their recent match in the ICC event.

Najmul Hossain Shanto opted to field first after winning the toss in Antigua on Saturday, June 22. This decision came as a surprise, as Indian skipper Rohit Sharma said that he would have batted first. The Bangladesh bowlers failed to restrict the India team to a below-par total in the Super 8 match in the World Cup.

Indian opener Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli added 39 runs in just 3.4 overs. Rohit Sharma scored 23 runs off 11 balls, including three fours and one six, before being dismissed by Shakib Al Hasan. Virat Kohli (37 off 28), Rishabh Pant (36 off 24), and Hardik Pandya (50 off 27) helped the team score 196 runs in 20 overs.

[H2]Would Have Batted First - Shakib Al Hasan[/H2]
Speaking after Bangladesh's 50-run loss to India, Shakib Al Hasan stated that batting first has been the most successful strategy in the Caribbean Islands. Shakib said that the captain and coach may have had other strategic reasons, despite statistics favoring batting first.

"Personally if you ask me in the Caribbean it's one or two games - when England chased that 180. Other than that batting first has been the trend for most of the teams and they have been very successful. So, if you look at the stats, I think, yeah, ideally you would have batted first, but maybe the captain and coach thought otherwise," Shakib said.

[H2]Don't Have Any Part Or Role - Shakib Al Hasan[/H2]
When asked if he was consulted about the decision to field first, Shakib Al Hasan stated that he was not. Shakib mentioned that the team's strategy was possibly aimed at limiting India to a reasonable score, allowing Bangladesh to plan their batting approach accordingly.

"We thought that we could restrict them in a reasonable way so that there is a score in our head and we know how we should go about when we bat. So maybe that's the reason we decided to field first. No, I don't have any part or role in this," Shakib added.

[H2]It's How The Game Is Played = Shakib Al Hasan[/H2]
The 37-year-old all-rounder said that decisions aren't about experience or seniority, but the captain will make the final decision. Shakib added that the captain is responsible for the team's good and poor outcomes.

"These are not the issues of experience or seniority. When there is a leader, a captain, it's his decision. If we would do well, the credit would go to the captain. If we did bad, we question the decision of the coach and captain. It's how the game is played."

Bangladesh suffered losses to Australia and India in their first Super 8 matches. The Bangla Tigers are almost eliminated from the tournament following these losses. The team will take on Afghanistan in their final Super 8 match at the Arnos Vale Ground in Kingstown, St Vincent, on Monday, June 24 (local time).

Also read: "He was looking as good as gold" - Aakash Chopra on Virat Kohli

Crystal

3 YEARS
3 YEARS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 1 100 XP
Azhar Mahmood

Pakistan assistant coach Azhar Mahmood is all set to initiate legal action against those spreading misinformation and alleging them of match-fixing.

This comes weeks after the Pakistani team exited the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 in the USA and West Indies. The Men in Green had a pre-mature exit from the 20-team tournament and were among the 12 teams to get knocked out after the 1st round. Babar Azam's side were expected to reach the Super 8s but losses to co-hosts and bitter-rivals India made it impossible for them.

The manner of Pakistan's exit from the T20 World Cup and the manner of their losses are being questioned. Many News outlets worldwide along with some notable YouTubers alleged the entire team of committing match-fixing in the WC. The fixing charges are something that has been associated with Pakistan but it's not exactly the case this time.

The Pakistan Cricket Board under Mohsin Naqvi's Chairmanship has informed their legal team to start the legal process. In the coming days, the PCB can file some defamation and send notices for compensation for spreading the rumours on social media.

[H2]Azhar Mahmood to follow suit [/H2]
Pakistani assistant coach Azhar Mahmood is also set to take a similar route and take legal action against the liars. Mahmood, being a part of the coaching staff, was also alleged of been involved in fixing, the team committed during the Group stages.

Azhar Mahmood and Gary Kirsten watched on as Pakistan first suffered a Super Over loss to the USA and then to India by just 6 runs. The former All-rounder is agitated by the allegations thrown towards him and the Pakistani team. Mahmood took to X (formerly Twitter) and slammed those who spread the misinformation online.

He labelled this false accusation as ridiculous and dangerous for people and it is upsetting him and others who have been targeted. Azhar Mahmood claimed that speaking without any solid evidence should be considered a Crime and that he will be taking legal action as it has also been directed to his family.

“I have heard some false allegations and narratives circulating on social media and other media platforms. I categorically state that these allegations are entirely baseless and false, and it is extremely upsetting to hear them."

"This culture of falsely accusing and misleading people to believe a false narrative is now getting ridiculous and dangerous. Speaking without evidence and misconstruing facts is a criminal offence, and those engaging in such behaviour will be dealt with through legal action." - Mahmood wrote on X.

Azhar Mahmood also slammed those who spread such lies on social media to gain followers and it is something "downright unacceptable". It will be interesting to see how the next few weeks in Pakistan cricket go in terms of legal actions and changes in the team.

"Pursuing an increase in followers and media attention by spreading falsehoods is downright unacceptable. I will be pursuing legal advice against those responsible for making these false allegations towards me and my family." - Azhar Mahmood concluded.

[H2]See the Tweet [/H2]
My Statement on False Allegations & Legal Action. pic.twitter.com/UQiWoOFZzP

— Azhar Mahmood (@AzharMahmood11) June 22, 2024

Crystal

3 YEARS
3 YEARS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 1 100 XP
Hardik Pandya, Ravi Shastri, India National Cricket Team, ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Hardik Pandya gave an impeccable batting show during the India vs Bangladesh match of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 on Saturday, June 13. Hardik Pandya scored an unbeaten half-century in the match to capture maximum runs for India in the death overs.

After the match, Hardik Pandya had a chat with Ravi Shastri where he revealed his bowling tactics. He also added he has got a gift from god for being an all-rounder. Hardik Pandya jolted Bangladesh bowlers in the match with his 50 off 27 balls.

Hitting 3 sixes and 4 fours with his teammate in crime Shivam Dube, he helped the team to reach 196-5 in 1st innings. The target was almost out of reach for Bangladesh batters as they were bundled out for just 146-8 till the final ball.

Also Read: Watch: 'Frustrated' Virat Kohli absolutely dejected after Rishabh Pant throws away his wicket; scolds batter in dugout

[H2]God has given me two opportunities- bat and ball: Hardik Pandya [/H2]
ICC shared a short video on their official Instagram page, where host Nikhil Uttamchandani had a chat with Hardik Pandya and former Indian Coach Ravi Shastri after the IND vs BAN game. During the chat, Pandya said god has given him two opportunities to bat and ball and he always tries to excel in both departments.

"Challenging at times in New York when we played, but at the same point of time, God has given me two opportunities, bat and ball. There I really enjoyed with my ball and as soon as the wickets got better, I was able to enjoy with the bat as well", he said.

Speaking about his bowling tactics, Pandya said he never tries to take wickets but bowls according to the situation of the match.

"Jasprit [Bumrah] and I were just talking about the fact, I don't really try to take wickets. I'm someone who likes to bowl good balls and see what is required for the team because I don't believe there is anything called your own performance in this sport", the right-arm seamer said.

"And if I'm being very honest, all the wickets which I've taken, I never tried to take a wicket. It was always about the fact that I bowled the right ball in the right situation. In that process, if you get it, yes", the 30-year-old further added.

Also Read: Watch: Rishad Hossain takes revenge as he castles Shivam Dube with a peach after getting hit for six

Talking about his batting, Pandya also said his previous knock against Afghanistan helped him to bring his confidence. The right-handed batsman slammed 32 against Afghanistan in an earlier game.

"And same with batting as well. Just making how the situation is and how many wickets we have lost. And just realized I think the last hit against Afghanistan kind of helped me with my confidence".

Hardik Pandya has been a gemstone for India in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 with his ability to bowl seam. He acts as the fourth seamer option for the side.

[H2]Bangladesh lost by 50 runs to India [/H2]
Meanwhile, India demolished Bangladesh by 50 runs to win back-to-back games in ICC T20 World Cup 2024. Defeating Afghanistan and Bangladesh in the Super 8 round, India has gained a good lead to make it to the semis.

They will face Australia in their last and final game of the Super 8 round. India, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, and Australia are part of Group 1 and the top two teams in the points table will steal a spot in the semi-finals.

Crystal

3 YEARS
3 YEARS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 1 100 XP
Pakistan cricket team

In a recent development, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is planning to ban the former Pakistan cricketers associated with the PCB and the current players to appear on TV shows. Recently, the Pakistan cricket team faced severe backlash for their lackluster performance in the ongoing T20 World Cup 2024.

Many former and current cricketers have criticized the team's performance and the players. Pakistan's players are visibly upset with the comments made by former cricketers as they feel that it creates a sense of anger among the fans.

Watch - Babar Azam faces severe backlash in Pakistan parliament after team's early exit from T20 World Cup 2024

[H2]Senior players do not want former cricketers to appear as TV experts[/H2]
According to the reports in Cricket Pakistan, seniors in the Pakistan team have discussed the matter with the PCB during the Central Contract negotiations. The players have demanded that the former cricketers who are associated with the PCB along with the current players should not be allowed to appear on TV as experts.

An anonymous player mentioned the name of Ahmed Shehzad, who has been recently in the headlines for his vocal criticism of the team's performance. The player said that until Shehzad was hopeful of returning to the Pakistan team, he was cautious but as soon as he realized that there was no chance of his comeback, he started to be aggressive about the criticism of the players.

During a national TV show recently, Shehzad criticized the senior players for backing their favorite cricketers and friends rather than the deserving players. Current Pakistan ODI and Test opener Imam-Ul-Haq was also present among the panel of experts.

Shehzad, 32, is currently out of the national team's reckoning. The opening batter last played an international game in October 2019, which was a T20I against Sri Lanka at Lahore. Shehzad played 13 Tests, 81 ODIs, and 59 T20Is for Pakistan, scoring over 5000 runs. He has the record of the only T20I century scored by a Pakistani in a T20 World Cup.

The player also stated that Mohammad Hafeez also spoke against his own team on foreign media, which is not the appropriate thing to do. Hafeez served as the team director of Pakistan a few months ago.

Hafeez was recently involved in a show called 'Club Prairie Fire' on the YouTube channel, where he criticized Pakistan's disappointing run in the T20 World Cup 2024.

Many former cricketers of Pakistan slammed their team for their poor performance in the T20 World Cup 2024. Ahmed Shehzad, Basit Ali, and Wasim Akram are some of those big names.

[H2]Pakistan's performance in T20 World Cup 2024[/H2]
Pakistan were eliminated from the group stage of the T20 World Cup for the first time ever. The 2009 champions never really got going as they lost their opening fixture to the USA in the Super Over.

In the next game, they lost to arch-rivals India by a narrow margin of 6 runs. These defeats severely affected the team's chances to make it to the Super 8 stage. Despite wins over Ireland and Canada in their last two group games, the Men in Green suffered an early elimination from the tournament.

Crystal

3 YEARS
3 YEARS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 1 100 XP
Wasim Jaffer and Afghanistan

Former India opener Wasim Jaffer feels that Afghanistan's victory over Australia in the ICC T20 World Cup Super 8s cannot be considered as an upset.

Afghanistan and Australia were playing their 2nd Super 8 game of the second round of the T20 World Cup in West Indies. The Afghans needed a victory to remain alive in the race for the semi-finals, which will see the top two teams from Groups 1 and 2 proceed to the last 4.

Rashid Khan's side had put up a clinical batting as well as bowling performance against the Aussies. Mitchell Marsh's side could have gone level at 4 points with the Indian team had they won this match but now they find themselves in a do-or-die situation.

In case of Australia's loss against India in their final Super 8 game of the tournament, they will get knocked out. The only team that can help them reach the semis is Bangladesh. If Najmul Hossain Shanto's side can beat Afghanistan and the Aussies lose by a small margin, then there will be narrow chances for the 2021 Champions.

The Baggy Greens have been very strong in ICC tournaments and they know how to stage a comeback in World Cups. Australia's comeback in the Cricket World Cup 2023 after losing to India and South Africa in their first two league matches, is a prime example.

At the end of the tournament, South Africa and India were the opponents that the Aussies defeated in the semi-final and the final in Ahmedabad. On their way to the last match, Pat Cummins' side defeated Afghanistan even after losing 7 wickets while chasing down 292 in Wankhede.

[H2]What did Wasim Jaffer say about Afghanistan? [/H2]
Afghanistan's positive performances in the recent past prompted Wasim Jaffer not to call their victory over Australia an upset. Jaffer believes that Asians are no longer minnows in ICC tournaments as they have come a long way and have improved drastically in terms of skill and game awareness.

Wasim Jaffer took to X (formerly Twitter) and said that Afghanistan have the capability of beating any team in the world on their day. He added that playing to their full potential and showing dedication to win is the real reason why the Afghans were able to beat the Kangaroos.

"Do not disrespect Afghanistan by calling this an upset. Afg are good enough to beat any team on their day. They played to their potential today and defeated a very good Aus team. A fact that should be celebrated. Congratulations and well played," Wasim Jaffer wrote on X.

Opening batters Ibrahim Zadran and Rahmanullah Gurbaz were the ones to lead the charge with their explosive opening partnership of 118 runs. In the 2nd innings, all-rounder Gulbadin Naib finished off Australia, thanks to his figures of 4/20.

[H2]Here Is The Tweet [/H2]
Do not disrespect Afghanistan by calling this an upset. Afg are good enough to beat any team on their day. They played to their potential today and defeated a very good Aus team. A fact that should be celebrated. Congratulations and well played @ACBofficials 👏🏼👏🏼 #AUSvAFG pic.twitter.com/e3Ydxap3kC

— Wasim Jaffer (@WasimJaffer14) June 23, 2024

Crystal

3 YEARS
3 YEARS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 1 100 XP
Team India

The Indian cricket team is playing an excellent brand of cricket in the T20 World Cup 2024 currently. The team won three matches in the group stage to finish at the top of the points table. In the Super 8 stage, the team has already won two matches and are on top of the table currently.

A lot of credit for this performance must go to the players' dedication and hard work. Alongside working hard, the players have been keeping a tight leash on their dietary requirements. Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya have brought personal chefs with them for the tournament in order to be comfortable with their dietary habits.

[H2]Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya enjoying home-cooked meals in T20 World Cup 2024[/H2]
According to a report in TOI, Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya are enjoying home-cooked meals even though they are far away from home. The two cricketers have brought personal chefs with them and are believed to be very cautious with their diet.

Although these chefs are not traveling with the team, the tiffin boxes of both these cricketers come from them. According to the report, these chefs do their own bookings and are believed to be staying close to the team hotel. The meals are handed to them every day in tiffin carriers.

Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya are not the only cricketers who are taking care of their dietary requirements. Other players in the squad also understand the need to have a proper diet in order to be in the best shape for the match.

The culture of high fitness and proper diet was brought by Virat Kohli, who himself set high standards in terms of fitness and nutrition. Kohli despite being 35, is believed to be one of the fittest cricketers in the world.

Also read: Mitchell Marsh fires a massive warning to Rohit Sharma and India after losing to Afghanistan

[H2]India's performance in the T20 World Cup 2024[/H2]
Meanwhile, India is the only unbeaten team other than South Africa in the tournament so far. The Men in Blue have dominated both their Super 8 games against Afghanistan and Bangladesh and look good to lift the title this time.

Earlier in the group stage, India defeated Ireland, Pakistan, and the USA to make it to the Super 8 stage. The match against Canada was washed out due to bad weather conditions. Despite being in tricky situations in these games, India has shown enough calm and composure to come out on top.

India will play its next match against Australia on June 24 in St. Lucia. This will be the last Super 8 match for both these teams. While India sits comfortably at the top of the points table in the Super 8 group, this is a must-win game for Australia to have a chance of qualifying for the semifinals.

If India qualifies for the semifinals, they will play the second semifinal at Providence Stadium, Guyana. The final of the tournament will be played on June 29 at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.

Crystal

3 YEARS
3 YEARS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 1 100 XP
India Women

India Women and South Africa Women are clashing up with each other in the third game of the ODI series on Sunday (23rd June). The dead-rubber game between the two heavyweights is taking place at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru.

South African women won the toss and opted to bat first in the last game of the series. As the the teams walked out in the field, one thing that caught the attention of many was the black armbands that the Harmanpreet Kaur-led side were wearing in the ongoing game at M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru.

The reason behind that has been revealed and they are doing so to pay their tribute to the former Indian fast bowler David Johnson, who passed away recently. The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) made an official confirmation about the same and stated:

"Team India is wearing black armbands today in the third and final ODI against South Africa, in memory of former Indian fast bowler David Johnson, who passed away on Thursday."

Team India is wearing black armbands today in the third and final ODI against South Africa, in memory of former Indian fast bowler David Johnson, who passed away on Thursday.#TeamIndia

— BCCI Women (@BCCIWomen) June 23, 2024

David Johnson passed away at the age of 52 after falling from the fourth-floor balcony of his apartment. The former fast bowler was a decent contributor to the India team as he played two Tests for India in 1996. He also represented Karnataka in 39 First-Class and 33 List-A matches, taking 125 and 41 wickets respectively.

Coming to the series between, India Women and the South Africa Women, the Harmanpreet Kaur-led side has already won the series by the margin of 2-1. They displayed fantastic performances in the first two games and provided great joy to the fans at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru.

Smriti Mandhana has been the hero for India Women in the first two games. The opening batter has looked in sensational touch with the bat. She slammed two back-to-back centuries and helped her team win the game. Apart from the bat, she also chipped in with a wicket in the second game.

India Women won the first game quite comprehensively as they won the fiery game by a massive margin of 143 runs. In the second game, South Africa put up a great fight and came close but fell short of just 4 runs as the Harmanpreet Kaur-led side took an unassailable lead of 2-0.

In the ongoing game, they would be high on confidence and would want to win the game. After winning the toss and batting first, South Africa Women started solidly with the bat and they were 90/0 inside 18 overs at the time of writing this piece. The Harmanpreet Kaur-led side would be eager to pull back things to restrict the opposition to a low total and complete the whitewash in the series.

[H2]India and South Africa Women playing 11 for the third ODI [/H2]
Here's the playing 11 of South African women:

Wolvaardt(c), Tazmin Brits, Anneke Bosch, Sune Luus, Marizanne Kapp, Nadine de Klerk, Nondumiso Shangase, Mieke de Ridder(w), Tumi Sekhukhune, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Ayabonga Khaka

Here's the playing 11 of Indian women:

Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Priya Punia, Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Jemimah Rodrigues, Richa Ghosh(w), Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Radha Yadav, Arundhati Reddy, Shreyanka Patil

Crystal

3 YEARS
3 YEARS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 1 100 XP
PRT vs BRN Dream11 Prediction

The ECS T10 Czechia 2024 tournament continues with its 33rd​ match featuring Prague Tigers facing off against Brno. The action unfolds on June 23rd​ at 4:30 PM IST at Scott Page Field in Vinor, Prague.

Get the best VCC vs PST Dream11 prediction, fantasy cricket tips, probable playing XI, and match insights for the 33rd​ match of the ECS T10 Czechia 2024. Expert analysis and more.

[H2]PRT vs BRN Match Preview:[/H2]
Brno has been on fire this season, dominating the league and claiming the top spot on the points table. They’ve secured a whopping six victories in just seven matches played.

Conversely, the Prague Tigers have found the competition tough. They’ve only managed to win one out of their four outings, placing them precariously in tenth position on the leaderboard.

This upcoming match promises to be a test of skill and resilience, as Prague Tigers look to upset the table-toppers.

[H2]PRT vs BRN Head-to-Head Record: [/H2]

Teams

Matches Won

Prague Tigers

Brno

[H2]PRT vs BRN Weather & Pitch Report:[/H2]

Temperature

23°C

Weather Forecast

Precipitation

Pitch Behaviour

Batting-friendly

Best Suited To

Pace

Average 1st innings score

[H2]Record of chasing teams: [/H2]

Records

Good

Winning %

70%
[H2]PRT vs BRN Playing 11s (Predicted):[/H2]
Prague Tigers Playing 11: Imran Butt, Sagor Hossain, Mahadi Alam, Arshad Hosen, Tanzir Hasan(wk), Kapil Kumar, Sharif Aktaruzzaman, Nouman Tariq, Sojib Miah, Amin Hossain, Ajhar Alam©

Brno Playing 11: Dylan Steyn, Mahtab Khan, Satyajit Sengupta, Naveed Ahmed, Pratik Pandey, Neeraj Mishra, Suresh Ramarao, Mohammed Ratul(wk), Noor Khanday©, Shailendra Solanki, Yug Warrier

[H2]PRT vs BRN Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:[/H2]

Player

Players Stats (last match)

Mohammad Ratul

45 runs

Noor Khanday

35 runs

Sojib Miah

12 runs and 1 wicket

Sagor Hossain

19 runs
[H2]Hot Picks for PRT vs BRN Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips: [/H2]
Captaincy Picks:

Sagor Hossain

Sojib Miah

Top Picks:

Noor Khanday

Mohammad Ratul

Budget Picks:

Riaz Afridi

Mahadi Alam
[H2]PRT vs BRN Captain and Vice-captain Choices:[/H2]

Captain

Sagor Hossain & Sojib Miah

Vice-Captain

Mohammad Ratul & Noor Khanday
[H2]PRT vs BRN Dream11 Prediction Team 1:[/H2]
  • Keeper – Mohammad Ratul (vc)
  • Batsmen – Noor Khanday, Nouman Tariq, Amin Hossain
  • All-rounders – Sojib Miah, Sagor Hossain (c), Mahadi Alam
  • Bowlers – Neeraj Mishra, Satyajit Sengupta, Ajhar Alam, Naveed Ahmed

PRT vs BRN Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team ECS T10 Czechia

[H2]PRT vs BRN Dream11 Prediction Team 2:[/H2]
  • Keeper – Mohammad Ratul
  • Batsmen – Noor Khanday (vc), Nouman Tariq, Amin Hossain
  • All-rounders – Sojib Miah (c), Sagor Hossain, Mahtab Khan
  • Bowlers – Neeraj Mishra, Satyajit Sengupta, Ajhar Alam, Suresh Ramarao

PRT vs BRN Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team ECS T10 Czechia

[H2]PRT vs BRN Dream11 Prediction Today Match 33 ECS T10 Czechia 2024 Players to Avoid:[/H2]

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

Shailendra Solanki

6.5 credits

2 points

Tanzir Hasan

5.5 credits

4 points
[H2]PRT vs BRN Dream11 Prediction Today Match 33 ECS T10 Czechia 2024 Expert Advice: [/H2]

SL Captaincy Choice

Sagor Hossain

GL Captaincy Choice

Sojib Miah

Punt Picks

Suresh Ramrao and Mahtab Khan

Dream11 Combination

1-3-3-4

Crystal

3 YEARS
3 YEARS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 1 100 XP
DDD vs ARC Dream11 Prediction

The 51st game of the UAE T10 ICCA 2024 tournament will see the clash between Dubai Dare Devils and ABX Rent a Car at the ICC Academy, Dubai on 23rd June at 5:45 PM IST.

Get the best DDD vs ARC Dream11 prediction, fantasy cricket tips, probable playing XI, and match insights for the 51st match of the UAE T10 ICCA 2024. Expert analysis and more.

[H2]DDD vs ARC Match Preview:[/H2]
The Dubai Dare Devils have carved out a solid position in the league, currently sitting comfortably in fourth place. Their impressive record boasts five wins from their eight matches played.

However, a significant gap separates them from their opponents in this upcoming encounter. ABX Rent a Car currently finds itself languishing at the bottom of the standings, having secured only three victories in their eight outings.

This clash promises to be a display of contrasting fortunes, with the Dare Devils aiming to improve their position in the top half of the table, while ABX Rent a Car desperately seeks to climb out of the relegation zone.

[H2]DDD vs ARC Head-to-Head Record: [/H2]

Teams

Matches Won

Dubai Dare Devils

ABX Rent a Car

[H2]DDD vs ARC Weather & Pitch Report:[/H2]

Temperature

39°C

Weather Forecast

Clear Sky

Pitch Behaviour

Balanced

Best Suited To

Pace

Average 1st innings score

[H2]Record of chasing teams: [/H2]

Records

Good

Winning %

61%
[H2]DDD vs ARC Playing 11s (Predicted):[/H2]
Dubai Dare Devils Playing 11: Hari Prasanth, Muhammad Naeem, Muhaib Shah, Muhammad Shahdad, Adeeb Usmani(wk), Vishnu Sukumaran, Shazaib Khan, Azharuddin Qureshi©, Ashwanth Valthapa, Sumeet Gosain, Harjinder Singh

ABX Rent a Car Playing 11: Usman Ali©, Qamar Awan, Danish Qureshi, Waqas Ahmed, Muhammad Irfan, Zain ul Abedin(wk), Faisal Altaf, Ahsan Raza, Tariq Mehmood, Malik Mubeen, Muhammad Jamshaid

[H2]DDD vs ARC Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:[/H2]

Player

Players Stats (last match)

Faisal Altaf

37 runs and 2 wickets

Qamar Awan

NA

Ahsan Raza

11 runs and 1 wicket

Shazaib Khan

3 wickets
[H2]Hot Picks for DDD vs ARC Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips: [/H2]
Captaincy Picks:

Shazaib Khan

Ahsan Raza

Top Picks:

Qamar Awan

Faisal Altaf

Budget Picks:

Azharuddin Qureshi

Muhammad Jamshaid
[H2]DDD vs ARC Captain and Vice-captain Choices:[/H2]

Captain

Shazaib Khan & Ahsan Raza

Vice-Captain

Faisal Altaf & Qamar Awan
[H2]DDD vs ARC Dream11 Prediction Team 1: [/H2]
  • Keeper – Adeeb Usmani, Tanish Suri, Muhammad Irfan
  • Batsmen – Qamar Awan, Waqas Ali Ahmed, Vishnu Sukumaran
  • All-rounders – Ahsan Raza, Faisal Atlaf (vc), Muhammad Jamshaid
  • Bowlers – Shazaib Khan (c), Tariq Mehmood

[H2]DDD vs ARC Dream11 Prediction Team 2: [/H2]
  • Keeper – Adeeb Usmani, Tanish Suri
  • Batsmen – Qamar Awan (vc), Waqas Ali Ahmed, Vishnu Sukumaran
  • All-rounders – Ahsan Raza (c), Faisal Altaf, Muhammad Jamshaid
  • Bowlers – Shazaib Khan, Tariq Mehmood, Malik Mubeen

[H2]DDD vs ARC Dream11 Prediction Today Match 51 UAE T10 ICCA Players to Avoid:[/H2]

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

Muhammad Naeem Khan

7.0 credits

4 points

Usman Ali

6.5 credits

12 points
[H2]DDD vs ARC Dream11 Prediction Today Match 51 UAE T10 ICCA Expert Advice: [/H2]

SL Captaincy Choice

Shazaib Khan

GL Captaincy Choice

Ahsan Raza

Punt Picks

Malik Mubeen and Muhammad Irfan

Dream11 Combination

3-3-3-2

Members

Threads

Back