West Indies Playing 11 vs Sri Lanka - 3rd T20I, West Indies tour of Sri Lanka 2024

Crystal

3 YEARS
3 YEARS OF SERVICE
LEVEL 1 100 XP
Sri Lanka vs West Indies, Sri Lanka, West Indies, SL vs WI,

West Indies is all set to take on Sri Lanka in the 3rd and final T20I of the ongoing series. WI vs SL 3rd T20I 2024 will be hosted by the same venue i.e. Dambulla International Cricket Stadium.

Led by Rovman Powell, the visitors have proved mighty in the series. They won the 1st game by a big margin and tasted victory like a walk in the park by 5 wickets.

West Indies outplayed South Africa 3-0 in the previous series in away series to grab the limelight of all. They will also look for a similar show in the next game. Below we glance at predicted playing 11 for the match.

West Indies Playing 11 vs Sri Lanka - 3rd T20I, West Indies tour of Sri Lanka 2024​

Evin Lewis​

Evin Lewis slammed a half-century in the 1st T20I to drive the team to victory. However, got out for 7 in the last game. He will be part of the next game too.

Brandon King​

Brandon King lent a hand to Lewis with a half-century in the 1st game. However, he struggled in the previous game where he scored 7. He will be the other opener in 3rd game.

Andre Fletcher (WK)​

Andre Fletcher will be the wicketkeeper for West Indies in the 3rd T20I against Sri Lanka. He got out cheaply for 4 in 2nd game and was not part of the 1st clash.

Also Read: Virat Kohli's net worth surpassed for the 1st time by an Indian cricketer

Roston Chase​

Roston Chase will be part of the middle-order and add depth in both the bowling and batting departments as he is an all-rounder. He will look to drive the team to win in the next game to clinch the series.

Rovman Powell (C)​

Rovman Powell is the captain of the side and will lead the Caribbean team in the next game too. He will be part of the middle-order batting.

Romario Shepherd​

Romario Shepherd is an amazing all-rounder for the side who bowls pace. When WI won the 1st game, he got the most 2 wickets. He also picked 2 wickets in the last game.

Also Read: Watch: Sanju Samson's insane shot for six against Bangladesh leaves everyone awestruck

Sherfane Rutherford​

Sherfane Rutherford will be another all-rounder in the squad and will look to dominate with his pace attack. He was part of the last game and got out for 14.

Shamar Springer​

Shamar Springer will be another pacer in the playing 11. He made his debut in the ongoing series. Notably, West Indies has played their best pacers since the opening game and won't look for any changes. He got 1 wicket in the last game.

Alzarri Joseph​

Alzarri Joseph is the most experienced pacer for the visitors in the squad and lead the pace attack in the next game. He got 1 wicket each in the last two games.

Also Read: Watch: Suryakumar Yadav's heart-touching gesture for Mahmudullah after latter's farewell T20I disappointment

Gudakesh Motie​

Gudakesh Motie will be the spinner for the side in the 3rd and final game against Sri Lanka. The left-arm spinner will look for another economical show. He went wicketless in the previous match.

Shamar Joseph​

Shamar Joseph will be another pacer for the side and has played 7 T20I games so far. He accounts for 10 wickets in his T20 career. He got 1 scalp in the last match.

Members

Threads

Back